Autism Awareness Australia is proud to be hosting a series of Parent Information Workshops in Melbourne on the 15th March and Sydney on the 19th March 2017. The events will have both Early Intervention and Adolescent streams and feature international behaviour analyst Dr. Bobby Newman B.C.B.A.
Hosted by our CEO Nicole Rogerson, the Workshop will include talks from some of Australia’s leading experts in autism from the medical, behavioural and NDIS fields.
The upcoming Parent Information Workshops will provide practical information and strategies for parents and include such topics as:
- Options for Early Intervention
- Behaviour Management Strategies
- Getting the most out of the NDIS
- Managing the school system
- Adolescents and puberty
- Pathways to employment
Our goal is simple: To improve the lives of all Australians on the autism spectrum and the families who love them. We empower parents and carers with quality information, resources, and targeted educational programs.
So come and join us…. #WeveGotYourBack
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Parents and Carers of people with autism spectrum disorders
- Grandparents and extended family
- Anyone wanting to find out more about helping individuals with autism spectrum disorder
To find out more and to book your tickets please click below.